WAMU Community Accounts
WAMU and DCist offer tailored sponsorship opportunities for local businesses, nonprofits, event organizers, and others who serve the community in unique ways but don’t have the budgets of large corporate sponsors. Our Community Accounts team believes that local businesses and organizations like yours put the “public” in public media, and our listeners are your biggest fans.
Our Commitment to You
- We know how to give local businesses a leg up in the competitive world of public media sponsorship
- We help you create effective broadcast and digital campaigns that provide maximum results for streamlined investments
- We provide you with self-serve options like automated ordering, copy submission and upfront payment
You're Likely a WAMU Community Account If…
- Your company serves a local constituency and is locally owned
- Your organization has a limited marketing budget
- You are promoting an event or performance
Learn More About Community Accounts
Tell us about your organization and marketing goals.
If you are a small local business or nonprofit, we invite you to explore WAMU’s broadcast solutions within our Community Accounts.